Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Node

Thanks for the update, Silvio, and your perseverance in keeping the subject alive on this blog.

I must admit, at one point I didn’t think the report would ever be made final. I thought <i>they</i> would get to him, or perhaps his students who are risking their careers by collaborating on this. Perhaps it’s only a professor nearing the end of his career, and students before they have families, who can afford to put integrity before security. Thanks to all who helped or supported the study.

What will this final report bring about? Nothing in the short term – the MSM will ignore it. But in the long term enquiring minds can no longer be deflected by the usual accusations: conspiracy theorists and amateur scientists. This report hastens the day when it is no longer credible to pretend to believe the official 9/11 line; when it is generally accepted that the world was hoaxed on 9/11. And that in turn will make it more difficult to pull the same stunt again.

MODS: A PLEA. Craig has expressed a desire to provide space for 9/11 discussion. Whatever your beliefs on the topic, it is obviously historically important. Two previous threads on the subject have been sabotaged. Please protect this thread like you would do any other.