Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001

SA

Node
Before we get into definitions we need to establish some basic common grounds:
1. Do we both believe that there is a pandemic caused by a novel corona virus new to man with no immunity to the virus and this is an animal virus that has jumped species?
2. Do we both believe that this virus is highly infectious with an exponential curve of infection resulting in a very quick spread around the world with infections documented in most countries in the world over 2-3 months?
3. Do we both believe that this virus can cause death, Although this lethality is more commonly associated with older individuals and those with other co-morbidities?
4. Do we both believe that although the above is true, that some younger people are also severely affected and that there have been many deaths in healthcare workers and bus drivers and others who were previously healthy?
5. Do we both believe that even if the mortality rate from this virus may not be more than 1%, there is still a high number of people suffering from the disease at the same time that this is likely to swamp healthcare systems? Examples occur in Italy and Spain and probably now in US although there are other problems there too which obscure the real situation and there is a threat of it happening here.
6. Finally do we both believe that there is still little understanding of various aspects of this virus, including that many infections may cause no symptoms and that unfortunately we do not have tests for immunity? Do we both believe that we do not know whether individuals infected with the virus will have immunity against reinfection?

If one of us does not believe in this set of statements, then we can begin to try to understand what it is that may or may not constitute a denialist. I agree it is a crude term because even in the 911 truthers there are various degrees of denialists. By the way, I do not think there is anything wrong with putting forward a conspiracy theory and I am sorry the term has been weaponised. For example I hold the belief that the last election was rigged on many different levels, and that I think is a good conspiracy theory worth pursuing. It really is a question of degrees of contortion required to try and prove the unprovable at each step that I find becomes a conspiracy theory too far.