Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

Of course I agree with you on that goal. But sadly there is no sign that even this Covid 19 disaster did not stop the US to ramp up sanctions and make increasing war like signs against Iran. The crisis is also being politicised by the US administration to increase a propaganda war against China. Luckily so far our government and the EU do not seem to follow on this.
My fears are also that this incompetent government is still dragging its feet on essential steps to really reduce the virus by early detection and quarantine of early cases rather than self isolating at home when these infected will likely infect the rest of the family. I heard a discussion on radio 4 two days ago when the journalist asked this question and the answer, I can’t remember who it was, said that the infected person could be isolated in a room of their own and with possible washing and toilet facilities of their own. This beggars belief and shows that some people don’t realise the realities of how most people live in cramped accommodation with single bathrooms and toilets and not in mansions with en-suite facilities in each of numerous large bedrooms, which the speaker was thinking of.