Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Clark

This forum is far too long and verbose; I will never have time to read it all.

What I need is evidence – in a structured list of topics, each linking to a section that supports it, so that the evidence can be examined topic-by-topic.

You’ll get nowhere with Avaaz; they only promote certain campaigns. And to whom would a petition be directed anyway? If the government rigged the election they would simply ignore it.

I am also suspicious of the UK Labour Party leadership election result. I cannot understand why so many people who joined the party specifically to support Corbyn would suddenly support Starmer, one of the Parliamentary Labour Party group that tried to undermine Corbyn.

My own position is that UK democracy is now so hopelessly corrupted that direct action is the only remaining option.