Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Home Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Clark

Kim Sanders-Fisher, June 23, 10:01, comment #55553:

“I have cut and pasted all of the Posts on both of the Elections Aftermath Forums, three Blog pages in the original Forum and six so far in our current one. I am meticulously examining all of these Posts to find out who has important data and also to try to create a list of Links; tagging entries with markers for an easier search capability.

Excellent work Kim. Thanks. I have contacted a friend of mine with an interest in the use of FOI requests; he’ll be happy to send one, as will I.

“It is so hard to locate anything meaningful among the blizzard of truncated sound-bites on Twitter…”

Yep, that’s exactly what I find. Well put.

“I still find it impossible to contact anyone who has Posted there.”

So far as I know, the only way is to make a Twitter account and join in (euch). But it’s so noisy I’d expect I’d be ignored.