Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

Kim
My initial thought about contacting Carole was why bother? I presume you will either be ignored or fobbed off with some anodyne answer. However it may be a good idea, because exposure of double standards by the media is no bad thing.
The ‘establishment’ or the PTB (beloved of conspiracy theorists and an expression I dislike) is not a monolith, it is a disparate group with different agendas and the aims sometimes coincide and sometimes are in conflict. Carole’s association with the II means that she is part of the loose network and the agenda of that part is anti Trump but also anti Russia remainers. The other faction, the Atlanticist Brexiteers are on the ascendant and the conflict between the two is as to whether it is best to throw all our efforts directly and openly behind the US, or to do it indirectly, with some safeguards offered by our European friends. The main aim of the II was to spread anti-Russia and anti Corbyn misinformation and Carole played a good part in that. I think this particular network is probably lower key than the main Luke Harding, security services one that has taken over the Guardian. The picture is that there is a diversity of opposition but in fact the main aim is to preserve the privilege of the ruling class of politicians, serving the interests of the few rather than the many. After all the main scandal about foreign interference in the 2019 elections by two states is there in plain sight and is very well known and documented but totally ignored, and is in fact made into a taboo not to be discussed. Pompeo said it openly, there was no outrage. Others did it in an organised clandestine way, but again no outcry. Good luck to you.