Reply To: The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God Reply To: The 2020 US presidential election – Trump says he’s spoken with God

N_

The latest Lincoln Project video is superb…anti-Kushner.

Everyone should watch it. There is no way that it’s a pseudo-oppositional fake job, even if there may be some other reason than his daughter’s welfare that caused George Conway to take a break at the same time his wife gave up her job in the White House. Got to wonder how long it will be before Jared Kushner gets indicted.

This is so like a mafia story.

One of the target markets for the latest video is Christians – that’s clear.

From the point of view of opponents of Trump whether pro=Biden or those who want a replacement GOP candidate, it’s a good thing that he will be making so many appearances at the convention, and also that the point will be made again and again that his own family think he’s grrreat. No, let’s rephrase that…not all of his family – not his sister, not his deceased brother’s daughter either, but basically only his wife who can’t stand him, his two vile adult sons, his daughter whom he has literally called a “piece of ass” and whom foreign leaders always try to avoid at meetings because they’d rather converse with somebody who has a good reason for being there, and his son-of-a-jailbird son-in-law who will probably end up following in his dad’s footsteps in a way he won’t enjoy.

PS @chepup – “<i>Rather strange comment about not thinking Trump will still be running by November 3rd…</i>” You may believe that the Great Leader will live forever, and that he will take as many terms in office as he wants, but I’m guessing only one out of the two of us has read his book “Think Big” and knows what he wrote (or at least okayed) in it about momentum. He has also filed for corporate bankruptcy multiple times without waiting for a judge’s order. He knows when to quit all right.