Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

This is totally insane. Why has ‘Test and Trace’ become an end in itself? Of course because there is big money. The purpose is to identify those who will then go on to transmit the disease to others, but the actions taken at present to isolate is merely to advise self-isolation and not proper medical quarantine., unless test and trace is followed by strict quarantine, it is useless. I have been saying this until I am blue in the face, but nobody, not even the public health officials are saying it or asking for it!!!!
This is such a basic requirement in dealing with infectious disease I wonder whether the medical profession has become narcosed by the politicians. TEST. TRACE, QUARANTINE those should be the three slogans not this rubbish ‘Control the virus’ total meaningless garbage.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by modbot.