Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

SA

Kim
All very well, yes a lot of chaff to hide the main story. Background: Labour neutered with serious infighting, Starmer ineffective. Tories hate to show their divisions in public but many now resent that Johnson has abandoned collective cabinet government and wider involvement of the party having grasped all power to his small circle of advisers and personal friends. Yes both Thatcher and Blair did away with collective government, but both were hardworking and intelligent not lazy and stupid.(disclaimer I don’t like either of them just quoting their success). But even these successful leaders were got rid of in the end. I think the Tories are beginning to tell Johnson that he has now had his bash, either perform or we will kick you out, that and only that, rather than the silly excuses given is the reason. Probably not many were happy with the public disdain he showed to Theresa May in parliament and he was given a warning . This is more meaty and worth covering up. I don’t believe for a minute that Cummings influence will still be there.I think there is also a higher chance that a deal will now be worked out miraculously.
Johnson has also made some powerful enemies, his virtual constructive dismissal of Sajid Javid was likely to be avenged one day and maybe this is starting already.