Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum SARS cov2 and Covid 19 Reply To: SARS cov2 and Covid 19

SA

Duck @December 17, 2020 at 23:09#63498

“I based my remark on this statement of yours:

“Apparently many ambulances were seen in the hospital grounds and patients were treated in the ambulances because the hospital was full. Do you think these patients probably had false positive tests for SARS cov2?”

What did you mean if it wasn’t what I suggested?”

Duck, you entered this particular string of discussion after a series of posts between myself and Steph. My post about the ambulances in Antrim was part of the discussion that Steph came back into the thread with a post which contained only a reference to a WHO caution with regards to the use of the PCR. The mods commented on this and her lack of comment. In other posts she also raised doubt about the seriousness of Covid 19. So, this was a composite discussion. The discussion about whether the PCR is reliable or just gives a lot of false positive results is a favourite one amongst those who think that Covid-19 is not serious, and I addressed this in a separate post, December 17, 2020 at 15:42#63452. Pointing to this blog. The “false-positive PCR” problem is not a problem – Virology Down Under
To which neither Steph nor you posted any comments. This was followed by your post in which you used terminology often associated with those who wish to ignore the seriousness of the pandemic which were:

“I’m sure you don’t mean to but you’re guilty of sensationalist fearmongering.”

You then went on to analyse the Antrim episode, which I assume that you agree is real, but that it is not due to Covid-19 and in your words:

“I can state with certainty that in my neck of the woods, that pressure is due to coronavirus policy rather than medical concerns. Two wards in my local hospital are reserved exclusively for covid patients. I know for a fact that they have been barely used.”

So my interpretation of what your post and the one that follows is that you believe I am “…guilty of sensationalist fearmongering” and later you make this allegation:

“The story certainly gave that strong but misleading impression so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were taken in by the story rather than deliberately collaborating in the deception.”

So I would like you to explain to me why exactly do you think there is a deception? And the meaning of the question is directed both at this particular incident and also about generally what you think the purpose of the deception is. In other words, I would like to hear your case in full to substantiate your allegations. Also I would like to ask your opinion as to whether, in your view the PCR is a reliable test or not, and the context in which you think it may be unreliable and your reasons. I look forward hopefully to a response that does not impute my motives for my questions and posts.