Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

ET

“I think most contributors on here despise Donald Trump and think he is idiotic”

Not initially MN, he offered a promise of change that he didn’t keep. He was always a pig of a man (would you want to go for a pint with him?), and he did say many idiotic things. I think he was used by the USA foreign policy establishment to readjust to a more agressive anti-china policy which they could blame on an anomalous Trump but continue with anyway. Basically, it comes down to if you trade or co-operate with China you are “feeding the beast” and an enemy of USA. I posted a YT video of a debate between John Mearsheimer an american foreign policy “thinker” and Hugh White an aussie counterpart. It’s a bit long but well worth a watch right through including the Q+A at the end.

I see Japan is urging Europe to counter China more agressively today. So do you want to be part of an American or Chinese empire? I’d prefer neither. Do the Chinese really want an empire? In the long run my money would be on the Chinese to win out but I don’t want to be subjugated by either USA or China.