Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

michael norton

ET I do not believe that Russia is in any way a danger to the U.K. The U.S.A. did their best work to break up The Soviet Union, in the end it did break up. Partly as a result of things orchestrated by the U.S.A. but it probably would have broken up one day. Russia is relentlessly tagged by the U.S.A. administration as being up to no good, weekly. I try and follow what happens in Syria. The U.S.A. tried their hardest to break up Syria, which goes against the Ethos of the United Nations. They make up endless lies about Syria and Russia.
Russia did not crush Iraq, U.S.A. did, after stringing along Saddam, their henchman, to go to war with Iran.

I think what Russia has done in Syria, is mostly positive. Very slowly Syria is recovering, no thanks to the U.K., France, U.S.A., Australia or NATO. I also suspect that the U.S.A. has tried to have Erdogan removed from Turkey, they do so much disrupting.

However, I do suspect that China poses a clear and present danger, not because they want to convert us to communists but because they are sucking the life out of the planet and a dazzling acceleration, soon, they will have sucked it to desert.