Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › Eastern Europe struggling to adjust to loss of identity in the European Union › Reply To: Eastern Europe struggling to adjust to loss of identity in the European Union
I understand that you are racist and xenophobe and that is how you are. But what annoys me is your justification with meaningless slogans and your intellectual dishonesty.
Couple of examples
– your great uncle in lobster pot by the Japanese and yet you hate China
– you use Regime so much and yet you never mention Corruption in UK politics.
– Royal Navy and British Empire imposing your values in the past and now It’s not a problem for you
– Being part of EU bad but Nato good
– Taiwan is in theory Chinese territory but you object to Chinese planes flying close to it and you approve of the Royal Navy patrolling there
– In the 70’s you went to West Indies to lure labour to come to Britain.
– Many in the world were British subjects and they took the opportunity to go to the “Motherland”😂