Reply To: Eastern Europe struggling to adjust to loss of identity in the European Union

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Eastern Europe struggling to adjust to loss of identity in the European Union Reply To: Eastern Europe struggling to adjust to loss of identity in the European Union

michael norton

As far as I have been told, my great uncle was working in Shanghai, when it got overrun by Japanese, at some point, they put him in a lobster pot. He lived and eventually, after the war, moved to Africa. I expect after that he had as little to do with the Japanese as possible.
Regime is often used to mock the Americans, as they use Regime for any country, that does not bow down to them, like Syria.
The Royal Navy has been in existence for 600 years, in the U.K. it is known as “Senior Service”
Yes, it is what allowed the British to have a World Empire. We no longer have a World Empire or an Emperor but we still have the Royal Navy, with the Nuclear Option carried by the submarines known as Vanguard SSBN.
Yes, Taiwan is populated by Chinese people, many of the Chinese Nationalists, who once controlled China but fled to Taiwan under Chiang Kai Shek to escape the Communist Regime.
The Taiwan people, think they are the proper Chinese people, the Communists are improper Chinese people.