Reply To: Elections aftermath

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections aftermath Reply To: Elections aftermath

Kim Sanders-Fisher

I looked into petitions and discovered that the government petitions access is closed down awaiting the formation of a new committee following the election. All the petitions in progress were closed when the election was called and need to be re-launched once the site is back up and running again. Initially I thought it would be the best place to put a petition up, but it requires waiting.

I just called 38 Degrees to find out why the Petition calling for an Investigation into the 2019 General Election with suspicions of fraud and corruption was taken down. The person I spoke to did not know but, she will be passing my inquiry to their petitions team and I hope to hear from them with an explanation soon.

I tried to encourage her to discuss the need for 38 Degrees to get behind a petition on this important issue before our democracy fades into the past. I told her about the discussion on this forum so that the team have access to some of the info we have exposed so far; hopefully it will convince them of the dire need for urgent action. If anyone wants to get in touch with the 38 Degrees office team they can be contacted on this number 0207 8460 093 or you can send them an email at: [email protected]

A Watchdog that cannot watch is just a dog!

There is no question in my mind that after realizing that the Electoral Commission has zero oversight, we absolutely must expose the danger of fraud even if it did not occur this time. The other two petitions have stagnated, but this is often due to not getting the right exposure. I have launched a petition in the past and I know it requires a lot of promoting to get noticed. Since I am not on Facebook and I do not Twitter or Tweet or whatever, that is a tough call for me. We really need a public outcry over this so that the BBC and MSM propaganda can no longer stupefy the nation.