Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Kim Sanders-Fisher

Cimarrón – This short video about the Geneva Freeport: “The Swiss warehouse where the rich hide assets and wealth leaves no trace” is in French with subtitles, well worth watching. It is typical of the Tory agenda to boost tax avoidance for the wealthy elite with a teaser scheme for offering jobs to the working poor.

J – In Reply #49922 on the old Elections Aftermath thread you offered me real hope for my campaign when you said that: “You’re doing great Kim and your arguments are beautifully developed. Thanks” and you provided a link to the twitter post of Toussaint@Serec_Fourmyle.

I don’t think I could handle the added stress of Twitter, but that is what could make my Petition take off. Are there any Twitter aficionados out there who can give the Petition the boost it really needs? I want to grab the attention of @Rachel_Swindon, @OwenJones84,
Kerry-Anne Mendoza@TheMendozaWoman or someone else with the huge mass following to get it noticed. Please get your friends to read, sign, share and link to the Petition:
2019 TORY LANDSLIDE VICTORY DEMANDS URGENT NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION.