Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Kim Sanders-Fisher

I spent the longest time trying to post my last comment, but it keeps being blocked by an annoying Wordfence notice. That post was to have included an imbedded Link to the really important Democracy Now Broadcast from earlier this year that I featured in my piece. I am still unclear what was blocking my post, but it did finally go through after I removed the Links and one section of the text. However, I really felt it was that the Link to the Democracy Now broadcast provided vital information so, although the full broadcast is over an hour long, it is well worth watching and I will try to post the Link separately here.

The full Democracy Now broadcast was broken down into six segments with titles that I listed on my original submission. When I removed the Links and this list of titles my comment finally posted. Of all the segments the one entitled, “Facebook is a Crime Scene; ‘The Great Hack’ Documentary details Big Data Threat to Democracy,” was perhaps the most pertinent. Both of the critical Links posted in Moderation, so if you have not yet managed to locate the Democracy Now broadcast, or if you do not have the time to watch it in its entirety, at least watch the section “Facebook is a Crime Scene.”