Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Clifton

I have created a temporary email account. [email protected] as I do not want to leave my email on a forum post. If you would like to get in touch with this account I can email you back from my real account with the data I have collated so far.
The Data is just a collection of what is easily available online. It is the 2019 postal data that I need in particular, which should be able to be accessed per constituency by FoI requests.
If I do find data that shows significant differences between the constituencies that had Idox running their postal vote verification process and those that don’t or discrepancies between constituencies that had a large Tory swing compared to those that don’t, I will email the findings to every UK and foreign media source I can think of and also include the UK political parties, all of the police forces and the attorney generals office. I will do this all in one email so that every addressee will be aware of every other address that has received the email. At that point it will be impossible to whitewash. Therefore you will not need to worry about who to pass the information onto so it will be heard.
Of course there is the very obvious possibility that the votes were just changed rather than extra added for those who didn’t vote, if this is the case, the data I am collecting will not be able to highlight this as the percentage change of postal votes in each constituency will remain at a reasonable level. So if my data shows nothing, it doesn’t clear anyone of electoral fraud, it merely discounts one way in which it could have been achieved.