Reply To: Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency Reply To: Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency

N_

I wrote:

Note that Steven Sund, head of the Capitol Police, has announced his resignation. Mr Sund needs to watch how he goes. I hope he stays in good enough health to be able to give evidence.

And today we read:

Capitol cop [Howard Liebengood], 51, ‘kills himself’ three days after fellow officer [Brian Sicknick] was killed by rioters who bashed his skull with fire extinguisher during Congress siege.

Cause of death was not disclosed but sources said Liebengood took his own life.

Mr Liebengood may not be the last person to die unnaturally having seen too much in Washington on 6 January 2021.

The order to launch the “boogaloo” or “storm” has not been given…SO FAR. If it is given, there will be armed violence in Washington (read the Turner Diaries), in state capitals, and probably also in non-capital cities in some states too, such as Seattle. Those who don’t want the order to be given within the next 10 days are presumably behind the “news” that Trump thought that the Capitol attackers were “low class”. Who do people think watched Trump on the wrestling or in “The Apprentice” and then decided he was such a great cartoon character who is so “real” that they’d vote for him? Posh types who go to the ballet? Intellectuals? Men who spend 100 dollars on a necktie and 500 on a pair of shoes? Trump is insane but he’s not so stupid as not to realise that his main market for about 20 years has been precisely among the least educated part of the “white trash”. To be denounced by your leader as basically pieces of sh*t that he’d scrape off his shoes is…DEMORALISING. That’s the point. But how things will shake down now…who knows?

The British army includes many many soldiers who want to bring the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan “home” and pile into places like Bradford. The US army? I dunno. I suspect the FBI and whichever other bits of the US security state are paid to infiltrate neo-Nazi cicles actually want to keep the lid on things for the moment and may be able to do so.