Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines Reply To: New World Shifting to the Indo-Pacific new nuclear powered submarines

michael norton

Some things are obviously linked, maybe unintentionally or maybe intentionally.
David Cameron, when he was U.K. Prime minister hosted Xi Jinping, we were to become great buddies. It frightened me at the time, I knew this would end badly, the U.K. was about to be eaten alive by Communist China.
As if by magic, along came Brexit and David Cameron was yesterday’s fish and chip paper.
Boris Johnson was born in New York as was Boris Johnson, like two peas in a blond pod.
America (Donald Trump) came to understand that there is no future in having almost everything made on the cheap in China, they will eventually have you by the balls, then the price goes up as their workers want more and more.
So, Donald’s Big idea was Make America Great Again, which I think means make stuff in America again with American money and American leadership and with American workers, on the pipeline he insisted that the iron and coal cam from America, the steel was to be made in America and the pipes were to be made in America, to move American Oil and Gas or Canadian Oil or gas. Frack oil and gas in America. Elon Musk, who at first was friends with Donald, has a vertical system, he buys the land, has his own factory built all the stuff is manufactured by his firm, mostly under one roof, the cars are moved by rail, alright he does not own the railway and the Lithium, for now comes from The Atacama. He does have plans to mine Lithium in America, also to reuse the Lithium after end of battery life.
America is done with Europe and the Middle East, it is shifting to the Indo-Pacific.