Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

michael norton

Well, I was not suggesting those “figures” I showed are representative of anything |¬¶|
other than a time-slot glimpse as to what is currently being reported as to what is going on.

Next door to me a man and a woman and their three children are recovering from covid, one of the girls brought it home from her first week at Secondary school, then all of them had it, within a few days.
Also near me, in Wokingham, a woman friend took her elder children and herself to be Surge-Tested in a playing field, she said they proved negative.
In Wokingham (a high income area) it is rife, mainly with Secondary school children but then passed on to friends and family.
My neighbour, told me one of her twins tested at home for covid, so my neighbour rang the school and said the girl with covid must stay at home but the other two must come to school.
Then they all got it and no doubt, passed on to others.

This seems government (local or national) advice, as if they actually want children to catch it and give us some sort of herd immunity?