Murder in Samarkand-a radio dramatisation based on the memoir by Craig Murray

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Murder in Samarkand-a radio dramatisation based on the memoir by Craig Murray

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Squonk.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ET

Murder In Samarkand by David Hare.

I saw this referred to in CM’s twitter this morning but the “utube” link in the tweet is broken. I am assuming it was meant to refer to the above link but if not maybe mods could change my link to the proper link?

#86706 Reply
    Clark

?

Your link above seems to work fine. You can also download the play as an MP3 file direct from this website; right-click on the link below and save:

#86707 Reply
    Clark

Huh, my link hasn’t shown up as a link; try again:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/video/murder_in_samarkand.mp3

#86708 Reply
    Squonk

Craig retweeted someone on twitter but the link was broken. ET seems to be just pointing out the correct youtube link.

#86719 Reply
    ET

The broken link in the retweet was to “utube.com.” Initially, to find the correct link, I used “utube” in my first searches. There are actual “utube” (as opposed to youtube) things on the internet. I figured it out and thought to draw attention to the dramatisation here. I’d not come across it (the dramatisation) before yesterday so Why not draw attention to it?

#86720 Reply
    Squonk

Seems a good idea to draw attention to it but as it is on youtube I wonder if the BBC will hit it with a copyright strike. Doing well for now anyway with almost 4000 views in 4 days.

#86808 Reply
    Squonk

And I see the video is now “private” on Youtube.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Murder in Samarkand-a radio dramatisation based on the memoir by Craig Murray
Your information: