Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001 › Reply To: New report released: WTC 7 was not destroyed by fire on 9/11/2001
Node, I have an exercise for you. Make an estimate of the quantity of molten metal that streamed from that tower, and use that to calculate how much thermite would have been required to melt it
I don’t know if it was thermite, thermate or something else they used, or how they may have used it. I don’t have enough information to make an informed guess.
Now I have an excercise for you.
(1) Check the colour of molten lead. Is it a bright yellow-white? What about steel?
(2) Were huge quantities of molten lead found under the rubble weeks later? How about steel?
(3) How many batteries would you have to melt to make a river a metre wide for 40 seconds? How much steel was present?
(4) Rooms on the perimeter with windows were scarce and desirable. Why would they use one as a back-up battery storage room?
(5) There are many reasons for reinforcing floors. Can you even prove there were using lead batteries as backup?