Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Clark

Kim,

I share the frustration you feel. Politics is broken, the ‘news’ media is dominated by propaganda. And I noted this from you elsewhere:

“My protest outside the High Court in London demonstrates the impression a lone protester cam make with a shit-load of signage. I rarely want to include a photo, but this one tells a thousand words if I only knew how to embed it. The Birdcage protest got press attention; we need to get creative to combat the right-wing media.”

Exactly. Extinction Rebellion (XR) are heading back into London to blockade Parliament starting Tuesday, 1 September. You and XR are ideally suited to each other; please come and join us:

https://extinctionrebellion.uk/uk-rebellion-2020/

If you wish you can contact me; clark at killick1 dot plus dot com, or on oh seven eight nine oh, four five one four eight four.

Love and Rage.