Reply To: Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency Reply To: Trouble in Washington DC and the last days of the Trump presidency

N_

Piers Morgan (“Even His Friends Think He’s a C***”) is now “slamming” Trump, according to the Daily Mirror, which got its material from the Daily Sieg Heil, in which Morgan (as if anyone cares what HE says) called for Trump’s removal from office. Morgan says that Trump’s video was “a*se-covering”. He’s right, but he’s covering his own too. If Trump were still popular, Morgan would still be on his payroll. He’d be greasing up to him, as he did for a long time.

Any word from Nigel Farage or Arron Banks? Can you smell the prison bars yet, Banks?

Meanwhile in Scotland, one thing Nicola Sturgeon WON’T say is “Trump’s a loony for claiming he won the election”, when a substantial proportion of deranged SNP supporters still believe that the SNP won the 2014 referendum and that it was only wicked cheating by evil English vote-riggers that deprived them of their desired nationalistic victory-orgy.

Personally I reckon the military asked Pence to tell Trump on Wednesday “Go and read this speech, or I’ll 25th you. Ten seconds to decide, and I’m counting” – and Pence did.