Reply To: List of countries that have suspended AstraZeneca vaccine because of bloodclots

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum List of countries that have suspended AstraZeneca vaccine because of bloodclots Reply To: List of countries that have suspended AstraZeneca vaccine because of bloodclots

glenn_uk

ET: “I am sure you already know this N_ but you are under no obligation to reply to me or anyone though it is good to hear/read another’s consideration.

Indeed – this is supposed to be a Discussion Forum – emphasis on discussion – not just a dumping ground for whatever conspiracy or dubious prediction one wants to air dozens of times a day.

Anyway, didn’t Mystic N_eg flounce off a month or so back, saying he’d never return? Doesn’t he realise how silly one looks after doing that and then be seen hanging around?

I’d like to know the angle, too. First of all Covid-19 was just a trick, now the vaccines are – I don’t get it. The CTs/ denialists are all over the place, and the contortions necessary to try and shoe-horn data into their chosen theories are painful to watch. It’s obvious they treat any negative news about the vaccine with something approaching real glee, but it’s not obvious why.

The main urge might be that – one day – we’ll say to them, “Oh my! You were right all along, how astonishingly brilliant you are!”