Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Vaccine contaminants and safety Reply To: Vaccine contaminants and safety

Clark

Paul, I’m sorry to have to say this, but in my opinion you are too arrogant to hold meaningful discussion with. Wakefield ordered invasive and surgical procedures to be performed upon ill children, including colonoscopy, and lumber punctures to obtain samples of spinal fluid. He did this not to improve their health which these procedures could not have done, but in the hope that the samples obtained would confirm his hypothesis. They did not, but he had literally used ill human children as experimental animals.

I tell you this but I know that you will ignore it, because you cannot overcome your own prejudice. I find that distasteful in the extreme; it is my duty as your equal before God to tell you my opinion of you and my reasons for it. I have no expectation that you will even show any concern.

There is very strong evidence against the proposed link between MMR and autism from several very large, public sector cohort studies and case control studies.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. I am saddened. Good bye Paul.