Reply To: Origins of SARS cov2

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Origins of SARS cov2 Reply To: Origins of SARS cov2

Clark

SA – “But what we are talking about here is a putative coverup by scientists who are top of the field, and with a team of workers and others aware of this and of collaborators across countries.”

No, I wasn’t thinking that Peter Daszak or the other 27 scientists who signed the letter knew there had been a lab leak at Wuhan. Not a direct, deliberate cover-up. Rather, a “not our fault” reflex. The most connection I think likely would be that Peter Daszak made an enquiry to the Wuhan lab, who of course would have said there was no problem… Especially if they were under coercion from the Chinese authorities. In fact, I think that may be what Shi Zhengli is trying to tell us:

“The novel 2019 coronavirus is nature punishing the human race for keeping uncivilized living habits,” she wrote. “I, Shi Zhengli, swear on my life that it has nothing to do with our laboratory.” She advised those who believed rumors, and gave credence to unreliable scientific papers, to “shut their stinking mouths.”