Reply To: I’m leaving this site now because of a recent decision by mods (or one mod?)

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum I’m leaving this site now because of a recent decision by mods (or one mod?) Reply To: I’m leaving this site now because of a recent decision by mods (or one mod?)

mods-cm-org

Well, this is just getting silly. ‘Giles’ just tried to post a follow-up comment, threatening to take this blog to court for defaming Dr Kendrick. He included an email that he apparently sent to Dr Kendrick. An excerpt:

If Craig is sued for defamation after he is jailed this week then I hope you are all very proud of yourselves

Dear Malcolm

Thought you might like to know, you are being maligned on the Craig Murray blog site – Discussions Section –

[ link to comment above ]

A commenter (SA) said that another commenter was wrong on opinion re accuracy of the Covid PCR test

A further commenter (Giles) challenged SA and asked who was right SA or Dr M K quoting

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/09/28/false-positive-tests/</p&gt;

The Mods deleted Giles’ post and left a very uncomplimentary, some might say Libellous, reply.

The Mod’s comment … [ see above ]

Right, stop that! It’s getting too silly!!

If the comments were published in full, I’m sure avid readers would rumble who ‘Giles’ is. Needless to say, his ban is now permanent.