Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

SA

“And BTW I have posted enough information for anyone to find me, let’s see you all do the same.”

I don’t know who you are and it really doesn’t matter to me who you are as this is a forum for people to express their opinions and sometimes, where needed, to bolster that with scientific or other references that are credible. The links you have posted are not exactly neutral, Lew Rockwell describes himself as an anarcho-capitalist and then you send us a link to a site called Odysee with an interview of someone that lasts over an hour. Difficult to know their orientation but from the German title sounds like the Corona Alliance, and we still don’t know what you are trying to achieve here. It seems that you are just using this as a billboard to disseminate covid skeptic websites and propaganda. This is not a good start for an open discussion as you claim you are seeking.