The Blair-Bush Letters

by craig on May 19, 2014 7:00 pm in Uncategorized

If anybody is surprised that key letters between Tony Blair and George Bush on launching the invasion of Iraq have gone missing, they have not been paying attention. On both sides of the Atlantic, the Obama and Cameron regimes have consistently and continually covered up the crimes of their predecessors, from launch illegal wars of aggression to instituting programmes of torture and extraordinary rendition and murder.

The motive in both cases is the same. Not only are the senior politicians in all mainstream parties members of the same “club”, committed to the same neo-conservative principles and indebted to the same corporate paymasters. But also these crimes involved the active complicity of thousands of senior members of the establishment, in the armed services, the secret services, the diplomatic services and other public servants. To come clean would take down thousands of people still in public service. or in other high places. In the UK, for example, war criminals Sir Richard Dearlove now master of Pembroke College Cambridge and Sir Mark Allen of Shell are only two who would have to go to jail. I am sorry to say that I am convinced that some people I know and like myself, ought to be sentenced. Not that it will happen.

When a state embarks on illegal war and systematic torture and murder, as a state, the ramifications go extremely wide. Literally thousands of highly placed people are implicated. There is nothing short of political revolution which would bring justice.

It is fascinating how far even the “liberal” media will and will not go in reporting these crimes. The murder part is almost entirely left out – it is well documented, for example, that scores of rendition flights went to Uzbekistan, including many from the CIA black base in Szymano-Szczytny in Mazuria, Poland. But it is almost never noted that not one person who was rendered to Uzbekistan ever emerged alive. They were all murdered.

The astonishing disparity of wealth in the UK – with just nine families owning as much as the poorest 15 million in the country – has now reached the point where, together with the crimes described above and the takeover of all main parties by the same neo-con philosophy – I have become, for the first time in my life, a political revolutionary. I have, unexpectedly, lost my faith in the ability of the currently constituted “democratic” system to provide a fair society. That seems to be because the extreme and escalating concentration and control of capital coincides with the extreme and escalating concentration and control of the media. That media control seems, despite the availability of alternative new media, to have sufficient power of influencing people to grant untrammeled hegemony over society to the wealthy.

Working on the Voltairian basis that il faut cultiver le jardin, I shall continue to work for Scottish independence on the grounds that smaller polities have a greater chance of resistance, a kind of theory of political asymmetric warfare, and that for cultural reasons there has been a less complete neo-con takeover of political debate there.

To return to Chilcot, there is a sense in which it is good that he has not yet reported. Chilcot is holding out to be able to include the Bush-Blair correspondence, which offers conclusive proof that the “WMD” meme was a knowing lie to justify a vicious and pre-determined war. The recent Tory pressure for early publication is for publication without these documents. Much better to wait and get the actual proof.

The idea that two heads of state corresponding on taking their states to war can be “private” and kept from their people, is so outrageous that the fact it is stated at all is, in itself, sufficient evidence of the media control being as complete as I assert. It is a laughable proposition. Besides which, if these were private letters, why were Sir David Manning and Sir Christopher Meyer delivering them at public expense? Can we charge Blair for this service? Meyer and Manning don’t come cheap. It was, incidentally, Sir David Manning who brought back to No. 10 the request from the White House that I be sacked as British Ambassador in Uzbekistan for kicking up a fuss internally over extraordinary rendition.

1. In 2012, Israel-Firster Tony Blair along with George Bush was declared a War Criminal by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal (KLWCT) in Malaysia.

Member of British parliament, George Galloway, is producing a documentary, ‘The Killing of Tony Blair’ (watch a video below) which is expected to be completed by the end of this year.

2. ” have, unexpectedly, lost my faith in the ability of the currently constituted “democratic” system to provide a fair society.”

– Welcome, Craig. I must say, I (and I think this applies to a great number of us) have been waiting.

Vive la Revolution!

3. pete fairhurst

19 May, 2014 - 7:32 pm

Excellent post Craig, I agree with virtually everything that you say. And all power to you in your quest to nail Blair; it needs to happen. He seems to get a free pass from everyone else

4. You speak for nearly ALL of us here Craig.

Well said.

For truth and justice.

5. If the State becomes your enemy, then you must become an enemy to the State.

The law of self-defence trumps all other laws.

6. Hardly surprising, given the rambo character of our governors.

Just recently the NYT executive editor was sacked for wanting to have the Times Magazine do provocative coverage on the Bush administration, the culprits who let the 9/11 tragedy happen, not even showing up for the opening of the national memorial about it last week, but the toady press, even including her now at the Wake Forest commencement, has covered it up completely.

Increasingly, everything really important is in the process of being erased, thanks to the covert way in which war is carried on.

7. “there is a sense in which it is good that he has not yet reported.”

Indeed. There’s also something very satisfying when a company man goes off script.

I also don’t think it’s unhelpful to have the Tories calling for publication, it only helps bring attention to the very good reasons why Chilcot is stalling.

8. “I have become, for the first time in my life, a political revolutionary. I have, unexpectedly, lost my faith in the ability of the currently constituted “democratic” system to provide a fair society.”

I cheered out loud to read this. Great news mate. I look forward to hearing what you are thinking.

May I recommend radical decentralisation for your consideration.

9. Until a few minutes ago I didn’t care much about the Scottish independence debate, however your last sentence has sparked an interest. Yes, I know I’ve been easily won over.
    The diminishing lack of confidence in the political systems worldwide you write about are very much like my own realisation. A friend has been telling me for years that the only thing that will change things to any degree is a violent revolution. Even then it would only be a temporary improvement (I assume he means until the next set of pigs get themselves comfortable around the trough and set in motion the process of making themselves wealthy to the detriment of virtually all other inhabitants of our planet).
    As you say, despite existing (relative) freedom of the internet the mass media have the masses convinced of a parallel universe, despite so much evidence to the contrary.
    It is still rather shocking that these people have the brass neck to say that the Blair/Bush letters have gone missing.

10. Michael Robinson

19 May, 2014 - 8:47 pm

“I shall continue to work for Scottish independence on the grounds that smaller polities have a greater chance of resistance”

Yes, the evidence is incontrovertible: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_of_the_willing#Usage_over_Iraq

11. “After careful consideration of the Rome Statute, I am convinced that an independent Scotland will be able to refer Blair to the war crimes tribunal at the Hague, and I am determined to make sure that this happens.”

I’d be interested to know in more detail how you work that out. It seems to me that Blair is (more?) liable to prosecution for the crime of aggression rather than war crimes as such. This is unfortunate as the necessary ratifications of the amendment to the Rome Statue haven’t been made to bring this crime under the court’s jurisdiction.

12. Sorry, I don’t quite understand you: if the letters between Tony Blair and George Bush on launching the invasion of Iraq have gone missing, what is the point of waiting to get the actual proof? What proof? Waiting for the letters to re-appear?

There should be copies of those letters, shouldn’t there?

As to your statement that “To come clean would take down thousands of people still in public service” – I see no problem with that.

13. Very much agree Craig. A Yes in September would send shock waves through our system, but before that hopefully happens , we have the European elections.
    The dissatisfaction with those in power isn’t just confined to the British Isles.
    This is going to manifest itself in a few days with a considerable swing to the right in the EU. None of these parties seem to be working in unison for the moment, but can you imagine what kind of chaos they could bring to Brussels ,should they ?
    Here’s a take on the ” Life of Brian” sketch , re said parties… sorry, its in German, but funny never the less.

14. George Galloway is against Scottish Independence. He claims to be anti establishment but clearly he is anxious to maintain the comfort of Westminster for his own personal selfish benefit. He is supposed to be trying to expose Tony Blair and I actually contributed to his project, but now that he has been exposed as a hypocrite I think we will find that he is just another trough feeder looking out for himself and his chums with no genuine concern for ordinary people. Scotland must become independent as its the only way to escape from the scammers and conmen like George Galloway and the rest of them at Westminster who live off our backs. #voteyes

15. Jermyn St. Jim.

20 May, 2014 - 12:04 am

‘Gordo’, Your knowledge and insights, concerning George Galloway, display not only, a singular and abysmal paucity of political acumen,but also, quite evidently, an equally deficient in due diligence understanding of his own position, vis-a-vis, what in all likelihood, will be a resounding ‘No’ Result, on September 18th. On the plus side, for you and your intrepid ilk, however, is the fact, that someone of Craig Murray’s stature, has seen fit, to ally himself, with ‘Salmy’ Saltire’s, brave new, Souteresque sanctioned, Caledonia, albeit for far more noble reasons and egalitarian aspirations, than the incumbent and putative stalwarts and scions, of Scottish Neo-Nationalism, in Holyrood….;)

16. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 12:11 am

Craig

__________________

Let us assume that you are right and that Scotland would be ABLE so to refer: are you equally convinced that Scotland would actually DO so and what are your reasons for thinking that (apart from your belief/hope that “smaller polities have a greater chance of resistance”)?

17. Excellent post with a lot of wisdom. Glad to see you have that fire in your soul Craig to pursue these war-criminals to their destiny. Like you say, things have gone too far with control of the media. There was a Panorama programme tonight on the Ukraine which demonstrated just how lowered the BBC has become in its lack of objectivity. While it quite justifiably criticised pro-Russian activists who murdered somebody simply for wanting to hoist a Ukrainian flag, and the perpetrators can only be described as animals. It followed this item with a very short clip of the murder scene of more than forty people in the Trades’ Union building in Odessa, but made it appear that the same people were responsible for that. Those in the know know it to have been Pravy Sector thugs. What an omission that that was not mentioned. I used to believe Panorama and Horizon programmes to be well-researched, factual and trustworthy. Or was I naive in the seventies and eighties too and I have only realised it over the last twenty years?

18. Jermyn St. Jim.

20 May, 2014 - 12:43 am

Trowbridge H Ford, Ed Davies, and other commenters, it might be revelatory, to peruse this youtube clip interview of Professor Francis A. Boyle, who states, inter alia, some 8 minutes and 33 seconds into the interview, that…”The Wheels of Justice, might turn slowly, but they DO TURN, and I am confident, that at some point, we’ll be seeing Bush and Blair, in the Dock, somewhere.If I don’t get them, some other Lawyer, will get them”……;)…….http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQVgigPgCN0

19. John Friend: 9/11 Museum run by “Holocaust” industry

[craigmurray.org.uk – link to Holocaust-denial blog deleted]

20. In the light of the fact that the current war crime spree against the Syrian people is a joint effort between US UK IS and Al Qaida, which has the tacit approval of the entire Muslim Scholars, it is likely that exposure of the political colaboration and lies of the last 20 years of the War on Terror would bring down the Muslim scholars as much as it would bring down US and UK political elite.

There is a blatant inconsistency in their support of the Israeli campaign to destroy Syria on the pretext of the Alawis calling to the prophet’s SAW grandson Hussain instead of Allah, when their allies the Zio=Christians call to Jesus instead of Allah.

Neither the Muslim scholars or political leaders nor the USUKIS leaders wanted to be hung out to dry by exposure on Craig Murray’s blog etc. They both detest their murderous connivance being held up to the light of truth.

The English Civil War by God’s Grace settled the political battle between total top-down domination of the Roman Catholic church and those who had read the Gospels in their native tongues in the Protestant church.

I remain optimistic that the political cofederacy of the Muslim scholars and the USUK and other IS dominated empires will also be settled by the outcome of the Syrian Civil War.

The ordinary Muslims of the world are witness to the fact that politcal condederacy with the enemies of Islam is totally forbidden in the Qur’an. The dreadful torture and massacres of the last 20 years are the result of an intellectual experiment by the Muslim scholars in political compromise.

What we in the UK learned from the Thatcher years is that nations survive in spite of their political leaders only through human decency and prayer.

The spat between the West and Russia, and the conviction of Abu Hamsa, are political spin to create an illusion of non-collaboration. A very broad and complicated game is being played by the Muslim and Non-Muslim brokers of power against the people.
    Politics is always about self, and Allah is always with the victims of power.

21. I have been experiencing a taste of neo-con excessive power at work.

I work for agencies, most of which create a contract by which I agree not to miss any work, and through their sub-contracted pay system, they are my sole employers (the sub-contacted accounting firm)

Last week I started at the construction site of Jaguar Landrover as an agency worker. The sub-contracted Health & Safety company informed us in the induction that we would be liable to recorded disciplinary procedures, from quiet word, to yellow and red cards. I was not informed in the induction that I had to wear safety gloves, which I thought was strange. The first warning therefore soon appeared.

Was the induction recorded? I don’t think so, but I’m sure the warning was.

We had our first break at 11.30 having started at 07.30. The only refreshment was a bacon caravan for maybe 200 workers. It was closed. The only alternative was hot water right on the other side of the factory 15 minutes walk round trip. The factory was warming up in the hotter weather.

Thirdly, we were forced to arrive half an hour early to catch a bus from outside the site in unpaid time, adding an extra hour to our 10 hour day.

God is Great! I walked straight into work on a sensible site with human administrators, four brews to soothe our tired, hot bodies, 07.00, 10.00,12.30, 02.45. I left at 18.00 having done a useful, constructive day’s work.

My point is that the disparity of incomes, loss of Union power, dispersal of contracts to small companies competing in a recession, dispersal of rights through temporary contracts to individuals, ability to use video and audio CCTV to continuously monitor, etc etc, have led management to the conclusion that they can treat us like prisoners, not workers.

How much capital has bled out of the UK car industry through bad industrial relations? Here is a new chance, and a new start, being ruined from the start by the same old same old divisive management attitudes that bankrupted the old UK car industry.

22. Jermyn St. Jim.

20 May, 2014 - 2:30 am

Rodney Shakespeare also is of the opinion, that there will be a calling to account, in respect of Blair…….http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/05/18/363197/uk-hide-evidence-on-torture/

23. A very powerful and important post Craig.

Thank you.

24. James Chater

20 May, 2014 - 6:00 am

Samll countries tend to do well: The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore, Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark. Most other countries are just too big.

25. Ref ‘The astonishing disparity of wealth …..’

‘Credit Suisse helped ‘tax cheats’
    The Swiss banking giant Credit Suisse pleads guilty to helping some US clients avoid paying taxes to the US government and agrees to a $2.6bn (£1.5bn) fine.’

We are not told who the ‘tax cheats’ are. How many of them have dual nationality in the so called ‘only democracy in the Middle East’?

‘Credit Suisse is not alone. US prosecutors are chasing more than a dozen other Swiss banks for allegedly helping wealthy Americans dodge US taxes, and at the press conference, they hinted that there would be more settlements to come.’

26. Hi Craig,
    You’re putting yourself out on a limb, pity there aren’t more honourable men and women like you, that were prepared to look after our future generations.
    This idea of Blair being placed before the ICC is an excellent concept, I can only hope it comes to fruition.
    I think my sentiments would be the reaction of the majority of residents of the UK regardless which side of the border they reside.
    bLiar and his cronies will be having sleepless nights in future.

Keep up the good work.

27. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 8:21 am

I’ll be very glad to help research Blair either for an ICC or a fraud trial. Or both. If Blair continues to function, civilisation is an empty concept. Genuine offer. As to the rest; agreed.

28. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 8:27 am

“Not only are the senior politicians in all mainstream parties members of the same “club”, committed to the same neo-conservative principles and indebted to the same corporate paymasters”.

What? Next you’ll be claiming it’s all because of the near total control that world Jewry has over western Politicians.

No he won’t. And never will. Now check out the corporate bodies donating to our (elected) democratic representatives, and you’ll find he’s right.

(PS, Just ignore AIPAC’s input into the US system, though. Or you might start suspecting near total control…etc)

29. Interesting on Blair/war crimes. Somewhat related: could an independent Scotland offer sanctuary to whistleblowers like Snowden and Assange?

30. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 8:52 am

I don’t normally do this, but the stuff in some of these comments is truly interesting. The thread explores Blair’s claimed success in Sierra Leone, and ties this in with his intervention in the 2012 Glencore/Xstrata merger. There are some useful links. I am intrigued by Blair’s allegedly continuing association with Glasenberg, and of course his strange positioning as the representative of both God and JP Morgan on Earth.

It’s on David Icke. Yes. Sorry. But if you are a Blair-watcher, read it. Icke’s fans cite their sources, unlike some here…

31. Hats off to you Craig. The issue hasn’t gone away or even reduced in recent years in spite of efforts of the media to rewrite history and rehabilitate our former PM.

@John Goss: this replaced the scheduled Panorama programme and was typical “neo-BBC”. The latest news to come out of the Odessa TU building is that traces of chloroform and phosgene were found. There is also a “Letter from Odessa” written by a teacher who grew up in that area, lived there all his life, and felt he had to say something:

32. Ba’al Zevul said before:

Kyzylordia. There’s a name to conjure with. Seems an angel from the Office of The Holy Blair has recently been meeting someone with a view to getting money for something in Kazakhstan:

Doctor Doctor (sic) Andreas Baumgartner, a suit who does business stuff, runs Blair’s Abu Dhabi front op.

If you go to the Baumgartner link, alongside is a list of names under the heading ‘Viewers of this profile also viewed’. There you see the name of one David Knott.

He now works in Cameron’a government as Deputy Director and Head of Social Action and before that as Deputy Head, Government Advisory Practice. Going back to 2004 he has held a variety of senior posts in Brown’s and BLiar’s government in the Cabinet Office, DfID etc He was also seconded to Australia for a short time.

Is there not some sort of conflict of interest or are we ‘all in it together’, as ever. Also given Cameron’s love affair with Blair, his “mentor” etc., blah, blah.

Heywood of course moved seamlessly working for one government to the next, commencing as BLiar’s principal private secretary, then Brown’s and now Cameron’s. He must know ALL the secrets. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Heywood

Do these top honchos in the Civil Service maintain complete impartiality and work for the good of the people who pay their salaries? :)

PS Some other interesting names if you keep linking round on Linked In.

33. Missed out the inverted commas.

Ba’al Zevul’s comment was:

~~

The rest of the post is mine.

34. Back to Baumgartner – Representative Middle East North Africa Central Asia at The Office of Tony Blair – and all those visits that sleek black BLiar jet makes to the region.

Syr Darya
    A beautiful river that ‘rises in two headstreams in the Tian Shan Mountains in Kyrgyzstan and eastern Uzbekistan—the Naryn River and the Kara Darya which come together in the Uzbek part of the Fergana Valley—and flows for some 2,212 kilometres (1,374 mi) west and north-west through Uzbekistan and southern Kazakhstan to the remains of the Aral Sea.’ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syr_Darya

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8516200.stm Factual about the diminishing glaciers and as we know BLiar is obviously concerned to limit pollution in his climate change work for JP Morgan.

“Kyrgyzstan has significant deposits of metals including gold and rare earth metals. Due to the country’s predominantly mountainous terrain, less than 8% of the land is cultivated, and this is concentrated in the northern lowlands and the fringes of the Fergana Valley.

Thats my JPMorgan boy! Very relevant to his envoyship too. Go get those goodies Tony. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan

35. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 9:42 am

Further to that, this topic throws up at least one supporting argument. The merger of Xstrata and Glencore, creating a gigantic global mining and commodity conglomerate, was at least partly facilitated by Blair. Who is at least known to Glasenberg. The boss of Xstrata (who was eased out of the conglomerate) was Mick Davis. Who donated £509K to the Conservative Party in the year of the takeover alone.

That’s in addition to helping to bankroll the Fox-Werritty disaster, and numerous other donations.

In passing, like Michael Levy, Blair’s fundraiser when in government, Mick Davis is a prominent member of the UJIA –

Lotta connections there. So it can be a little difficult to assign loyalties to the very rich people who are actually in the driving seat. Let alone inconvenient principles. Can’t it?

36. “I have become, for the first time in my life, a political revolutionary…” Eh? I thought you’d been going on like that for years. Judging from past experience, I predict that in a few years you will be saying that Western democracy is not so bad, same as the transition from “Gordon B is a @#*1!!” to “Gordon B is not so bad after all..” :)

37. A remarkable blog, I congratulate you for the clarity of your thinking, Sir.

38. When Lady Thatcher died, I was rather sad that, like her or loathe her, due respect was not shown to the recently-deceased. However, I am not at all sure I will not be among the cheering crowd lining the street upon which the rotting corpse of the Blair creature is dragged by its gonads.

39. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 10:22 am

Meanwhile, in withholding protected evidence, USG admits ongoing multitargeted investigation re. Wikileaks, and by implication Assange.

Court record here –

40. I think this is one of Craig’s best and most powerful pieces. I agree that “the senior politicians in all mainstream parties are members of the same “club”, committed to the same neo-conservative principles and indebted to the same corporate paymasters”, but that this infiltration is very much wider than political parties. It also infects the entire mainstream media and powerful institutions throughout much of the world.

I am convinced that neocon ideology is inherently evil, and directly responsible for gross human suffering on a vast scale. Yet most people will have absolutely no idea what it is, nor where it came from. We can all theorise about that, but what I want to more fully understand is the methods used to achieve such infiltration and dominance across the planet, by what is actually a tiny clique of very few, very powerful people. How can all our institutions, and points of control, have been so corrupted, in such a relatively short period of time?

In my view money, bribery and blackmail do not have sufficient leverage. I think something else is going on, which involves almost satanic / religious / psychological mind control at multiple different levels. Unless we more fully understand such techniques, we have little or no defense against them. Its all very well coming to the conclusion that psychopaths have taken control, but if that control includes all the instruments of law and justice, such that the most powerful criminals are isolated and secure against prosecution, how do we protect ourselves from them? What is to stop them moving on to the next stage, such that the horrors we already see in other countries such as Yugoslavia/Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Syria/Ukraine envelop us too? Drones and GPS work just as well in the UK, as anywhere else, as can Fascist thugs.

Tony

41. Jermyn St. Jim., 20 May, 2014 – 12:43 am – Thanks for that video link, rather confirmed my assumption that the limitation of jurisdiction in the Rome Statue was deliberate and at the instigation of the US.

42. @Tony: That was my point a couple of months ago when I came back to Craig’s blog. Germans are a really decent, principled people, but in the 1930s they were systematically groomed to accept any level of violence towards a goal of world domination. Plenty of good psychology in the 1950s showed this “mass psychology of fascism” could happen to any people. I guess the lessons learned have been largely forgotten…

43. “I think this is one of Craig’s best and most powerful pieces. ”

Please add ‘COURAGEOUS’.

You have my full support Craig

From Australia.

44. Au contraire, Peacewisher – they have been well learned and developed further, only by the wrong people, of course.

Nice to see you, Tony – hope you are keeping well.

45. offended:

resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.
    “he sounded rather offended”
    synonyms: upset, hurt, wounded, injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed, disgruntled, put out, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant, irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung, galled, nettled, needled, peeved, ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, fed up; More
    antonyms: pleased

The lady on Radio 5 spent 15 minutes telling us how offended she was at the premier leagues worker Peter Scudamore.

I am sorry but I agree sexism has it’s place and either way it is perceived i find somewhat less offensive than a bucket load of offenses that most here would also take great offence.

The lady on radio 5 who opened up Scudamores emails is seeking legal action to help her come to terms with her offended position.

Sorry for my deluded writings but it is all so offensive.
    Enjoy your day.

46. Three essays on the Truthseeker today comprise my Holy Triumvirate of ‘foundations’/substantiations

(i) Bilderbergs’ Silent Takeover of Britain’s 60billion Defense budget-Tony Gosling
    (ii) Lessons from the Sinking of the Titanic -Rebel of Oz
    (iii) Surfing the Lowlands with Friends in High Places -Les Visible

(i)- a ‘family history’ in which our Dutch Queens got involved with tawdry, low-level German ‘nobility-NOT’ NAZIS
    (ii) – a romantic if doomed Love story-from the Netherlands to DownUnder and back to Germany, Canada, Pakistan, Australia…which kind of demonstrates how our hearts (COURAGE) DO live on, and on…..ETERNITY
    (iii) -where I come from (the mud of the Lowlands, and whence I return….

47. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 11:14 am

More lulz at the Astana Anti-Crisis Forum this week. Once you’ve got over the potted bio.

One “brutal regime” Tony knows better than to remove, or do much about:

48. ‘I have, unexpectedly, lost my faith in the ability of the currently constituted “democratic” system to provide a fair society. That seems to be because the extreme and escalating concentration and control of capital coincides with the extreme and escalating concentration and control of the media. That media control seems, despite the availability of alternative new media, to have sufficient power of influencing people to grant untrammeled hegemony over society to the wealthy.’

Exactly. But there is some kind of revolution going on. I know you don’t like UKIP but if you look at the readers’ comments in the Daily Mail after one of the never ending smearing articles, you’ll find that a huge majority of the readers are utterly disgusted with the political elite. I’ve never seen such a thing and find it very, very encouraging.

49. Ruth

I quite agree. The wave of discontent with the political elite is being ridden by UKIP, because (despite UKIP’s whinges) that is where the mainstream media show an alternative. A common view is that any change must be better.

50. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 12:11 pm

This too is relevant. Tony Opmoc asked how it was possible that the socio-political system had been subverted so thoroughly and quickly – actually he put it more clearly than that, see above – and the answer is the formal doctrine of globalisation. This is now seen by the fat cats as the cure for the crises caused by their own greed. And once again, Blair provides a lead. The conference he is probably being paid at least ten times my annual wage to address is this one:

Reading between the lines we see that the “crisis” is basically concerned with rich people being impeded in the act of filling their boots – the concerns of the proles being tertiary.

And, in this, very rich FSU people, very rich Chinese people and very rich Western people are speaking essentially the same language. Be very afraid.

51. Gordo
    19 May, 2014 – 10:24 pm

“George Galloway is against Scottish Independence.”

Yes he is and I disagree with him but he is entitled to his view.

“He is supposed to be trying to expose Tony Blair and I actually contributed to his project, but now that he has been exposed as a hypocrite…”

How has he been exposed as a hypocrite Gordo? Is it because he disagrees with you on Scotland?

“Scotland must become independent as its the only way to escape from the scammers and conmen like George Galloway…”

Sounds like he’s upset you Gordo.

52. Scouse Billy,

“well learned and developed further” – agree completely, though I think they have now got too arrogant, and one step beyond, such that even people who read the Daily Mail, and even the Israeli Government (which takes some doing), can see through their lies and evil, and are disgusted at their insanity which goes even beyond what they would consider.

I think both Syria and The Ukraine are a turning point, in that ordinary people, not normally politically aware, are revolted at what they see and the involvement, complicity and lies from our Government and media.

Hope you are keeping well too. Can’t complain myself. Not only am I amazed I’m still alive, it still works O.K.

Tony

53. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 1:22 pm

Used to be called brainwashing, didn’t it?

We engage your target audience via conventional,
    Digital, Social, Viral and Experiential media channels driven by culture-specific analyses

54. Thanks, Jermyn St. Jim, hope your confidence is justified, but I strongly doubt it.

Jill Abramson was less able in seeing that real justice was served regarding the vast 9/11 cover up than she was in seeing that Clarence Thomas didn’t become a Supreme Court Justice.

55. Active Interest

20 May, 2014 - 1:45 pm

Excellent post.

“I have become, for the first time in my life, a political revolutionary. I have, unexpectedly, lost my faith in the ability of the currently constituted “democratic” system to provide a fair society. That seems to be because the extreme and escalating concentration and control of capital coincides with the extreme and escalating concentration and control of the media.”

Welcome hermano.

And from a progressive perspective, Scottish independence offers both a much greater chance of escaping the austerity-ridden stranglehold of entrenched British state power, and the opportunity to create a more egalitarian society. Either of those would be reasons enough to support independence, but when we also consider that the alternative is maintaining the status-quo, it seems a no brainer. If it might make it more likely to bring Blair to justice too, then all aboard the good ship self-determination!

Solidarity.

56. Post by “Oddie” at 01.25:-

“John Friend: 9/11 Museum run by “Holocaust” industry
    Link to blog run by Holocaust denier. Why is this still here?

[craigmurray.org.uk – thanks, deleted now]

57. Ruth & Craig

A “wave of discontent with the political elite” expressed as online comments and voting for another party is the same old same old. The idea that such things make “some kind of revolution” is an illusion that sustains the corrupt system we have.

Our discontent needs to be expressed in unsanctioned ways.

58. @Peacewisher,
    20 May, 2014 – 9:17 am

Some of the bodies had bullet holes to the head. There is a lot more to this than is at first apparent. It was a carefully-planned operation with those involved having access to the roof of the building.

As to the school teacher’s letter it must be like a nightmare for good people in the Ukraine to see the seeds of Fascism once more planted on their land. It is a moving letter. I wonder what people who have shown support for Pravy Sector and Svoboda on this blog would think reading that letter?

59. Like what, Phil?

I haven’t discovered anything that makes a bit of difference.

20 May, 2014 - 2:36 pm

Rehmat
    20 May, 2014 – 1:20 pm

“…Rupert Murdoch, a Zionist Jew…”

I must inform you Rehmat that Murdoch is a Zionist but NOT Jewish.

It helps if you check the facts otherwise our Zionist friends on this blog will scream anti-Semitism!!

61. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 3:00 pm

I mean, really ironic, yeah?

62. “That media control seems, despite the availability of alternative new media, to have sufficient power of influencing people to grant untrammeled hegemony over society to the wealthy. “

“Right now, officials in the US and EU are secretly negotiating a hugely influential and dangerous trade deal which would put the profits of big business ahead of our welfare, health and environment. [1]

It’s called the “Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership”, or “TTIP” for short, but in reality it’s more like a Christmas-list for big business. The negotiations are shrouded in secrecy, but leaked details suggest the deal will:

– Allow companies to sue governments if they make decisions which negatively affect big business’ potential profits (like capping energy prices, or introducing plain packet cigarettes.) [2]

– Stop future governments from rolling back privatisation of our public services, such as the NHS, energy companies, or the Post Office. [3]

– Relax the rules which protect consumers, our environment, our welfare and health services, to much weaker US levels. [4]”

NOTES
    [1] World Development Movement: EU-US Trade Deal:
    [2] The Guardian: The lies behind this transatlantic deal:
    [3] Independent: NHS could be ‘carved open’ by US health profiteers:
    [4] EurActiv: TTIP means trading away better regulation:

63. lucydiclonius

20 May, 2014 - 3:19 pm

Graham W Phillips a reporter for RT ,UK citizen and top bloke is being held by the National Guard in Maripol any idea how to approach the British Embassy to deal with this?

64. John Friend’s piece is right on target about 9/11 and its memorial except for his questioning its three thousand plus victims.

But I find the anti-semitism it elicits distasteful.

I recall the Swedish Jewish couple who commemorated Anna Linidh’s cruel assassination so tellingly and graphically that the Israeli Ambassador to Sweden felt obliged to wreck it.

65. Thing to remember about UKIP is that they’re there to scoop up discontents.

A managed operation.

Couldn’t quite do it with BNP. Remember how they tried. Much too much baggage. Another try with EDL and its dancing partner UAF came to naught.

Elite manufactured entities all.

Should Scotland seccede from the UK then you’re looking at the final collapse of English power on the world stage. Actually happened some time ago, but this will be the first public performance.

This too will be managed.

English scapygoats aplenty. A whole history of their utter horribleness on endless replay.

Trials likely.

And each of us will play our part in this unfolding drama, the script already written.

66. Ba'al Zevul (à bas Pangloss)

20 May, 2014 - 3:58 pm

A Node – timely info.

More on the corporate takeover of government:

20 May, 2014 - 4:31 pm

A Node
    20 May, 2014 – 3:19 pm

“That media control seems, despite the availability of alternative news media, to have sufficient power of influencing people to grant untrammeled hegemony over society to the wealthy. “
    “38 degrees campaigning group are warning members of a prospective trade deal which perfectly illustrates the above.”

Absolutely correct A Node. The 38% group is struggling to get the message out to the public when it should be the duty of our media to inform us properly on the consequences of this deal.

A deal that is completely anti-democratic and puts profits over people.

68. Crackerjack piece, Craig Murray – bloody well done.
    Throughout the run-up to Chilcot there were persistent rumours that the anti-Blair faction inside the FCO would destroy Moral Tone by releasing this very correspondence.

When – showing their usual degree of spine – the Sir Humphreys failed to do this, my one source at the time assured me, “Don’t worry…the Obama administration will release it to further smear the GOP in the end”. That didn’t happen either.

69. “Errrr…craigmurray.org – hadn’t you better delete the link to John Friend on Kempe’s post? ”

Actually I was going to suggest the same thing. I really shouldn’t have cut and pasted the whole post.

Friend’s whole blog is so crackpot I wonder if he really believes it or if it’s just a hoax. Sadly I think he might really believe it.

70. @Gordo
    How does an independent Scotland escape Scots like Galloway, Blair, (Brown and Cameron[yes!])? Will all Scots to the right of Marx be exiled?

20 May, 2014 - 4:44 pm

However Maduro said that he didn’t anticipate a problem and that the oil’s passage could be agreed through “dialogue”.”

I’m not as optimistic as Maduro that the shipment will be allowed in. Zionists being Zionists.

72. “There is nothing short of political revolution which would bring justice.”

excellent article, now, with which bits shall we start, council tax boycotts? barricading transport hubs and motorways a la Putin?
    And how do we bring the masses on to the streets? by stopping their benefit payments?
    A BBc production of ‘come die for Britain’?

How do we do it and where are the computers that need ‘re structuring’?

73. The Conservatives at Norfolk county Hall are at it again, trying to wrest power for themselves and schemeing as usual. These are the chaps who signe a 682 million contract to bvuilt a 1960’s waste burner, without planning permission.

This from their deputy top Tory Ian Mackie

“Dear Fellow Conservatives,
    As some of you may have been aware we have been approached to form the
    Administration on the2TthMay, and regain control of the Council.
    19ljsl20r4
    Page2 of 2
    his was discussed on Friday with UKIP, details of their modest ask for discussion at
    our Group Meeting, Tuesday at 5pm, at County Hall is attached. This would be a
    common understanding, not formal con/UKIP/Lib coalition
    Given where we have been, and where we could end up from now until 2017, this is a
    considerable turn-around, it will give us 600Z control with 45% of the Qouncil, it will
    also ensure that we would have 63 votes in full council and representT5o/o of the votes
    cast inNorfolk. This once only offer is from May 2014 until2017.
    The offer would mean Conservatives have the following posts across the 5 main
    committees:
    1. Leader of the Council
    2. Chairman – PolicY and Resources
    3. Chairman – Communities
    4. Chairman – Adult Services
    5. Chairman – ETD Econ Dev Committee
    6. Vice Chairman – Children’s Services
    7. Vice Chairman – Adult Services
    Conservatives would have the majority on all committees. Conservatives
    Member Special Responsibility Allowances based on the above and other committees
    would Ue C.S,t 17,000pa or c.f,351,000 across the next three years. In
    addition, Conservatives would have the status, office and profile to assist in the 2015
    elections, ensuring we are the ones to deliver azero council taxfteeze in election year’
    we can claim the ciedit for all WE did to create 400 apprentices, launch OIIR Better
    Broadband across Norfolk in 2015 and push for the A47 duelling. We can stop the raid
    on second homes bonuses, halt all the anti Conservative messaging being pumped
    out and ensure our rural roads and capitai assests are not at the mercy of Labour.
    Also attached is a second chart showing how the council will look without this offer.
    This is based on UKIPs discussions with others, but does not form their wish, that is to
    enable us to lead the council again now the committee system is in place. This chart is
    how the council would look until 2017.
    I very much look forward to seeing you on Tuesday’
    Best wishes,
    Ian
    Ian Mackie
    Deputy Conservative GrouP Leader”

20 May, 2014 - 5:34 pm

J Street banned from Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations

“J Street, recently rejected by the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish organizations, arrogantly claims to be a heroic group daring to criticise Israel when others fear to. But it merely echoes mainstream media and organizations that are constant critics of Israel”

“Since its inception in 2008, J Street, co-founded by Jeremy Ben-Ami, who is highly experienced and skilled in public relations, has been very successful in gaining access to and presenting its point of view in Jewish and other public forums.It was a legitimate issue for the Conference to discuss whether J Street should be allowed inside the tent.”

“By a vote of 22 against, 17 in favor, and 3 abstentions, a vote that was related to both ideological and tactical issues, J Street was denied entry.”

So, even if you are Jewish and support a Jewish state alongside a Palestinian state you get barred from joining the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish organizations!!

What a set of tossers

75. Yes Doug,
    Bearded man in skirt sings – blanket coverage.
    Trade agreement which will deeply effect everybody in the Western world for decades to come – blank it.

P.S.

“What does the name “38 Degrees” mean?
    In nature, avalanches begin when they reach the tipping point angle of 38 Degrees. In the UK, 38 Degrees members work together to bring about real change in the UK by taking action on the issues that we all care about, to create an avalanche for change.”

76. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 6:04 pm

Mr Scorgie (re J Street – 17h34)

The Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish Organizations

“What a set of tossers”

___________________

Since 17 voted in favour of admission, surely you meant 22 (or perhaps 22+3) “tossers”, Doug?

Dunce’s corner awaits!

Since 17 voted in favour.

77. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 6:10 pm

Mr Scorgie

““In a key agreement Venezuela created a new corporation, Petro-Palestina, through which Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA will send oil to Palestine at a subsidised price.

Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro committed to sending an initial shipment of 240,000 barrels of oil.””
    _____________________

Would you not agree, Doug, that this has a whiff of Chavez-esque gesture politics about it?

78. Galloway is no Nationalist. Internationalist for sure. I love to hear him speak but do not agree with his views on Scottish Independence.
    Not sure if anyone remembers the joke, “come home to a real fire, buy a holiday cottage in Wales ” and at the same time there was the so called so called Scottish Liberation Army blowing up pillar boxes and lamp standards in remote locations.It was said that the English were doin it themselves.It never made sense back then but there are rumours that it was MI5 and their army of provocateurs.When I saw the faces of the two SAS prisoners in Basra caught red handed with explosives , detonators , Arab clothes and beards at the same time that Mosques were being attacked all over the south of Iraq, I realised then that we were the bad guys.So with all likelihood our forces were doing the nasty stuff in Scotland and Wales to keep the people quiet. No-one wanted what was happening in Ireland to cross the sea.
    So far it is just disinformation and a loaded press + TV against the Yes movement, but should the polls which get suppressed show a continuing rise in support for Independence, then Westminster will probably let their pitbull’s loose north of the border.
    They won’t let Scotland go.

79. Well done there Messrs Cameron and Hague! You have done to Libya what Bush and Blair did to Iraq and have obviously not heard of the phrase ‘leaving a vacuum’ as your legacy.

May 20, 2014

A Nation Disintegrates
    Libya on the Brink of Civil War

by PATRICK COCKBURN

Libya is tipping toward all-out civil war as rival militias take sides for and against an attempted coup led by a renegade general that has pushed the central government towards disintegration.

In a move likely to deepen the crisis, the army chief of staff, whose regular forces are weak and ill-armed, called on Islamist-led militias to help preserve the government.

His call came after forces commanded by General Khalifa Hifter stormed the parliament building in Tripoli at the weekend, after earlier attacking Islamist militia camps in Benghazi.

The fighting has been the heaviest since the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 and there are signs that opposing militias and elements of the security forces in different parts of the country and with differing ideologies may be readying to fight a civil war.

80. “Especially as you also quote President Nicolas Maduro MOROS as saying, in an appealingly understated way:

““It is not clear how the shipment will reach its destination, as Israel maintains an economic blockade of the Palestinian territories.””

That’s editorial, habby.

Maduro is quoted as saying:

“that he didn’t anticipate a problem”

New glasses, re-reading and apologies please.

81. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 6:24 pm

I’m amused to see that a couple of old tropes have suddenly resurfaced.

We have the egregious Herbie with the idea that absolutely nothing is what it seems ( a kind of reverse Occam’s razor) – everything is a sinister conspiracy directed by dark, all-powerful hidden forces: thus, UKIP is “a managed operation” and UKIP, BNP, EDL and UAF are “elite manufactured entities all”.

Followed by “The Slog” (who he?) who appears to believe that the actions or inaction of any public figure can be explained by blackmail:

“All I can say is that Mr Blair must have some very entertaining pics/videos/screen captures/affidavits squirreled away somewhere in Zurich.”

(I love the Zurich touch – sooo redolent of the “Gnomes of Zurich” of yesteryear)

My own opinion is that such dark thoughts are best banished by repeating to oneself, several times a day, the mantra:

La vita è bella, life is good!

82. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 6:29 pm

Mr Scorgie

“Maduro is quoted as saying:

“that he didn’t anticipate a problem”

New glasses, re-reading and apologies please.”
    _______________

He was indeed so quoted, but you do not seem to agree with him whole-heartedly:

“I’m not as optimistic as Maduro that the shipment will be allowed in.”

************

Who is right, I wonder – President Nicolas Maduro MOROS or Mr Doug Scorgie?

Only time will tell, Doug.

I know we can count on you to keep us posted about developments! :)

83. Standard practice, habby. Standard practice.

By the way, only a buffoon would argue that “life is good”. It’s far from good and it’s only going to get much worse, I’m afraid.

But, as we know, you have difficulty reading.

84. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 6:36 pm

DD

“So with all likelihood our forces were doing the nasty stuff in Scotland and Wales to keep the people quiet.”
    ___________

Absolutely correct, Donny, and I can inform you on a strictly confidential basis that Prince Charles headed up operations in Wales (he is the Prince of Wales, after all) and in Scotland it was Prince Philip (because of Balmoral and all that).

Any thoughts about the various IRA bombings in England? Would love to know who was behind them!

85. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 6:38 pm

Herbie

“Standard practice, habby. Standard practice.”
    _____________

That reminds me of Mary’s “same old, same old” expression.

Do you use the same instruction manual?

********************

La vita è bellissima, la via non è dolorosa!

86. Have you ever read any history, habby?

If so, what did you learn?

87. I am reminded of an old neglected house plant I had completely forgotten to water and attend to. It was wilted and its leaves were dropping off. Suddenly, all by itself, it came to life and wouldn’t stop growing as if by magic.

88. Right, Nevermind, I have found writing letters to he media and politicians about the most serious problems are just wasted, unacknowledged efforts, posting provocative articles in Europe, the UK, and the USA about all kinds of dirty tricks in the hope they will provoke telling libel cases in the courts go nowhere, adding things to sites like this are simply ignored, getting others to write similar ones result in the same way, etc.

All it accomplishes is all kinds of insults, lies, and real threats which would have succeeded if it had not been for my being most healthy for my age, a good bit of luck, and a modicum of intelligence by me about what was afoot before it was too late.

Our covert governments do not take lightly serious claims and complaints.

89. Ever heard of the Lavon Affair, habby?

“JERUSALEM – After half a century of reticence and recrimination, Israel on Wednesday honored nine Egyptian Jews recruited as agents-provocateur in what became one of the worst intelligence bungles in the country’s history.”

90. Or what about the Dr. David Kelly assassination, Herbie, where the resident Mossad kidon in Britain killed him with the knives and drugs it was allowed to have in its war on Islam?

91. Obomber, Cameron and the other war criminals will be inflicting their presence on the Welsh in September. That will be a shutdown in a wide area then.

‘The 2014 Nato Summit, hosted by the United Kingdom, will take place at the Celtic Manor Resort near Newport on September 4-5, with other events being held in Cardiff over the course of the weekend.’

Nothing to do with the outcome of the Scottish referendum vis-à-vis Faslane a fortnight later I suppose??

92. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 7:40 pm

“How Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Became Propaganda for Imperial Policy
    Posted by The Editors on May 20, 2014, 6:03 pm

Glen Ford: Western intervention aims to make region malleable to neoliberal economic policies and further militarize the continent:..”

_____________________

Right on cue and retold with apparent approval from Mary, a wonderful example of the kind of Herbie-“thought” I identified in my comment at 18h24 today!

Of course – Boko Haram is ” a managed operation” and “an elite manufactured entity” – all courtesy of the CIA/Evil West, of course. Noblessse oblige!

And, as a little bonus, the hint that the “girls” are not quite what they seem. Of course they’re not: just like the scenes at the Boston Marathon bombings, the picture of the abducted girls reciting verses from the Koran somewhere in the bush are surely fakes, with actresses supplied by Hollywood.

Idiots!

93. Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !

20 May, 2014 - 7:46 pm

Herbie

“Ever heard of the Lavon Affair, habby?

It was a failed Israeli false flag effort where they targetted innocent tourists in Egypt, hoping to blame it on the Muslim Brotherhood.”
    _________________

Yes indeed, Herbie, I do know about the Lavon affair over 60 years ago.

And now – your point is…? Relevance to UKIP, whom you were writing about?

Illuminate us, Herbie, I need a good laugh, even though my present mood is one of:

La vita è bella, life is good!

94. “Or what about the Dr. David Kelly assassination, Herbie, where the resident Mossad kidon in Britain killed him with the knives and drugs it was allowed to have in its war on Islam?”

Link please. I have little doubt that Dr David Kelly, another graduate of my alma mater, was murdered. Those of us who have been trying to find out by whom, and when exactly, and why the body was moved (if it was moved), and why Thames Valley Police will not release the photographs and videos that might support, or not, the government’s Hutton Inquiry, held in contravention of coronial law, and why such photographs and videos are on hold till we are all dead would be very pleased to see your evidence. Do you have any?

95. HabbaStrauss: Still got your head stuck in the Negev.

If you’d been keeping up with current affairs instead of trolling for a living,you would have heard the British Govt had their fingerprints over all sides in the “troubles” It made some bombings deadlier and it certainly got more people killed than necessary.S’pose when you’re fighting yourself ,you know when its time to give up.

96. Another storm in a teacup, a bogus controversy of the establisment’s making. Does anyone really think seriously that the mass-murdering Bush and Blair, in writing -are going to have made any significant disclosures that would assure they end their days incarcerated. These letters will be anodyne formalities and ego-stroking with a view to posterity, their eventual release with a flourish and hypocritical mouthing of platitudes on the theme on open-ness, will be a let down trumpeted as exculpating these genocidaires, ‘all smoke no fire’, told you so, they’ll say. Get Cameron, get Hague, you’ll get Saint Blair, get Saint Obama impeached, unseated, defrocked and you’ll be able to get Bush I and II in the dock, and clear up much unfinished business. The Bush crime family however has private islands off the Florida coast, seemingly outside US jurisdiction, defended by enough weaponry to launch ww3 entirely on their own, possibly even N/B/C. Not to mention the Bush family own vast tracts of the South-American continent, bigger many times over than the entire British Isles. There’s a surfeit of evidence, these letters could only merely gild an already unanswerable case. The rats would have run down their rat-lines to their boltholes by now if these letters were at all compromising. There’s plenty of room for the Blair dynasty and entourage there too, in Florida’s billionaire’s redoubt or the Paraguayan Bush Lands, there’s enough space for the entire Conservative, Liberal-Wotsits and Labour party royalty, MPs and their remaining delirious fanbase too, if Blair could be persuaded to take them with him I don’t think anyone would stand in their way.

The humanitarian in me thinks we should have some sort of sanctuary for these tortured creatures, deservedly reviled everywhere they go and facing extinction. Please consider donating something, you could sponsor a war-criminal, you’d get quarterly progress reports and a glossy colour photo too; a contribution of just £50.00 a week could keep a Congress Member or Westminster Parliamentarian high as a kite on drugs and keep a bright light switched on all night in their cell, or it could pay for waterboarding lessons with a qualified instructor.

Yours sincerely,

D. E. Spot

ps. Does anyone have a copy of the Ladybird Book of International Law, I could borrow.

97. Just look for my articles about the ‘false flag’ assassinations of Kelly and Lindh on cryptome, codshit, truth seeker, etc.

Think they answer all your questions.

20 May, 2014 - 8:28 pm

Habbabkuk (La vita è bella) !
    20 May, 2014 – 6:36 pm

“Any thoughts about the various IRA bombings in England?”

“Would love to know who was behind them!”

Er…the IRA??