Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019 Reply To: Elections Aftermath: Was our 2019 Vote & the EU Referendum Rigged? #TORYRIG2019

Ell

I am trying to find out how GE2019 was rigged.

I suspect folks were left off register and postal votes were delayed. I have done a few FOI and pulled together some data for a few constituencies going back to 2005 – 1st time PV was open to all.. Did this to see if there was anything glaringly obvious but of course there is not – just 1 or 2 % points but enough to make a difference in possibly 60 seats!

So I asked my CLP to do an audit of those folks that said they would PV but did not – Shockingly my CLP are not interested – even though we now have a CON mp after only ever having Labour in Blyth Valley.

Would you like to help perhaps persuade your CLP to carry out an audit?

Thank you Also just discovered not only is IDOX used at Cabinet office and Local authorities but they all use the same print company to print postal votes etc!