E-mail updates?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grhm

Hi
    Is it possible to set something up so that I’m tipped off by E-mail whenever Craig publishes a new post on this blog?
    I’m pretty sure it must be, but I can’t work out how it is done.
    Thanks,
    Graham.

#36483 Reply
    Jon

I’ve not tried it, but a quick search for “RSS to email” produced this:

https://blogtrottr.com/

Just put in the RSS feed address:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/feed/

Then fill in your email and sign up.

#36484 Reply
    Grhm

Thank you, Jon. I’ll give that a go.

#37207 Reply
    Alistair MacDonald

Mr Murray I would just like to express my sincere respect and deepest admiration for your humanitarian stance across so many issues .And as Bob Marley asked how long will they kill our prophets,it seems a good indication on a persons morality when you are attacked by the Bankers media .Chavez,Castro,Gaddafi,Ahmadinejad,Putin, As for your analogy of Nicola Sturgeon and Pilate I do not agree he did not wash his hands, more than his political career would have been worth, As for Miss Sturgeon she seems as abrasive towards London as BBC Scotland and like Pilate seems more concerned about her career than anything else, no friend of Catalonia there.As I have said to MPs from the SNP if you do not take control of your countries media ,your not a Nationalist movement ,I think stalking horse comes to mind,anyway enough rambling .God bless Mr Murray

#37230 Reply
    Erik Ernst

The best solution I think would be for the admin of the site to install a plugin to give out notifications when something is posted.
    There are many good plugins for this purpose. Below is an example:

Customize WordPress Emails and Alerts – Better Notifications for WP

#37353 Reply
    Pyotr Grozny

Even better would be an update if someone replies to a comment. Interesting discussions start up but then we move to another page of comments or another post and the discussions peter out. This blog is the go-to place for discussions about Salisbury and Syria and a place to discuss what we can do about these events. An update facility would enhance our resistance. If it costs money I’m sure some contributors would shell out. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: E-mail updates?
Your information: