Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?

ET

“Our World in Data (67%) probably it’s % of total population”

It is, Pigeon English; I guess that way they could make meaningful comparisons. On the other hand, it’s not unreasonable of UK and other countries to quote the percentage of people vaccinated within their targeted population. As they didn’t target under 18s initially I don’t think you can fault how they presented those figures.

“IMHO we gave up eradicating it and are going for herd immunity with manageable deaths.”

I don’t think it’s just your opinion. On the IoM the government stated publically they were moving from an elimination strategy to a mitigation strategy. Look how New Zealand was ridiculed in the MSM for continuing an elimination strategy and also by Australia’s Prime Minister. Ireland’s politicians are saying the same thing, effectively planning for an endemic disease. The world missed its chance to eradicate it (politically if not theoretically).

Clark will say it could still be done and I agree with him but it won’t be.