Home › Forums › Discussion Forum › Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions? › Reply To: Conspiracy Theorists, Why is Westminster Lifting All COVID Restrictions?
Pigeon English, Oct 4, 19:14:
– “Vaccinated people do get infected and can infect others.”
The current covid vaccines are what are known as “leaky vaccines”. By applying selection pressure they can encourage resistant strains. From 2015:
Two authors of that paper, including the lead author, write in The Conversation:
– “The first drug against HIV brought dying patients back from the brink. But as excited doctors raced to get the miracle drug to new patients, the miracle melted away. In each and every patient, the drug only worked only for a while.
– Could the same thing happen to a COVID-19 vaccine? Could a vaccine that is safe and effective in initial trials go on to fail because the virus evolves its way out of trouble? As evolutionary microbiologists who have studied a poultry virus that has evolved resistance to two different vaccines,” (the paper linked above) “we know such an outcome is possible. We also think we know what it takes to stop it. COVID-19 vaccines could fail – but if they have certain properties, they won’t.”
The current vaccines have none of the “certain properties” described.
That article also mentions viruses, including HIV, entering a “stealth mode”:
– “It would be better for human health, for example, if the virus evolves a stealth mode, perhaps by reproducing slowly or hiding in organs where immunity is less active.”
Considering HIV, I do not understand the writers’ optimism that this would probably “be better for human health”. SARS-CoV-2 is already known to have stealth modes, one of them in nerve cells and brain tissue – this is why loss of sense of smell is a symptom of covid:
Here’s Why COVID-19 Is Much Worse Than Flu – Infection Control Today
(Note: Infection Control Today is a commercial “trade” healthcare magazine, not a peer-reviewed journal.)
– “Clinically, SARS-CoV-2 combines some of the properties of the seasonal flu plus HIV. Similar to the seasonal flu, SARS-CoV-2 can primarily attack the lungs. But ACE2 receptors are everywhere. Similar to HIV, the virus can also enter a stealth mode, silently spreading throughout the host’s body and attacking almost every organ, especially those with a high ACE2 receptor concentration. And similar to HIV, SARS-CoV-2 also frequently causes asymptomatic spread. In full stealth mode, SARS-CoV-2 can asymptomatically attack the vasculature and heart. Myocarditis can occur and the patient is totally unaware of the damage, until an arrhythmia or symptomatic myocarditis develops. In young asymptomatic patients, this is not an uncommon sequela.
– SARS-CoV-2 targeting the cardiovascular system of the body should be a given. It has been known for a long time that ACE receptors are involved in cardiovascular regulation. […] Thus, there are multiple presentations of SARS-CoV-2 including pulmonary, cardiac, gastrointestinal (GI), and central nervous system (CNS).
– Recently, there has been mounting evidence regarding the CNS effects of SARS-CoV-2. As early as July 2020, scientists were sounding the alarm regarding COVID-19 brain damage: Including temporary brain dysfunction, strokes, nerve damage and brain inflammation.”
The article also points to a systematic review and meta-study (the highest levels of evidence in medical research) finding that the three most common long-term symptoms of covid-19 all suggest damage to nerve cells – of which the brain is of course composed.
Airborne brain damage anyone? Covid-19 has not been and is not being taken nearly seriously enough by the world’s governments. So we have to protect ourselves.